- About us
This short holiday quenches your thirst for Vietnam's best beach in Danang and Central Vietnamese local culture with a visit to an enchanting World Heritage Site in Hoian Ancient Town.
This four day tour starts in Danang, after then, go to Hoian, where you'll explore this charming ancient town, learn daily life of the locals at the Cham Island and try to experience basket boats.
- 3 star accommodations with daily breakfast.
- Private airport transfers.
- Private tour of Danang and Hoian with an English.
- Speaking Guide as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited.
- Bottled drinking water on the day tour.
- Travel insurance
- Flights into and out Vietnam
- Vietnam Visa fee
- Tipping and other personal expenses.
- On arrival Danang airport, you will be met and transferred to hotel for check in.
- Free at your time until transfer to dinner. Overnight in Da Nang.
- Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Hoi An, drop on the way to visit Marble Mountain, Non Nuoc stone village, Cham museum.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- In the afternoon, you will stroll around the Japanese Bridge, Phuc Kien communal house, Tan Ky traditional house, museum, handicraftsman at work.
- Free time for shopping at Hoi An.
- Overnight in Hoian.
- Free at your leisure all day. Overnight.
- Pick up at hotel and transfer to airport. Departure.
- Cancel from 5 days before departure: No cancellation fee.
- Cancel from 3~4 days before departure: Tour cancellation fee is 10% of total tour price.
- Cancel from 0~3 days before departure: Tour cancellation fee is 100% of total tour price.
- Tour cancellation time is canculated for business day, excluding Saturday, Sunday and holiday.
- Tour cancellation must be notified directly to TGROUP or by email and must be verified by TGROUP. We do not accept phone cancellation.