Kombi Land is also known as cactus land located about 10 km south of the city center on Mimosa Pass road.
Thanks to the unique creation with harmonious designs, a desert covered with sand is created. The surroundings are planted with huge spiky cacti and various plants beside the old yellow car, creating an overwhelming charisma that adds to life and creates interesting psychedelic fantasies. An interesting spontaneity creates new creative inspirations with the orange theme, bringing a warmth filled with wild.
- Opening hours: 07:00 am ~ 6:00 pm
- Kombi Land ticket
- Other personal expenses
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- You will receive an e ticket (T-pass) within 2 working days after registering the service
- Please store your e-ticket (T-pass) in your mobile phone or print it out and redeem it at the ticket counter at the entrance to proceed and join the activity
- Voucher is valid for selected date only
- Children under 120cm: Free
- Children over 120cm: Adult ticket
- No change or refund