- About us
Globally, tourism has shown a steady increase over recently decades, transforming the touristic activities into a real industry. Tourism is now widely acknowledged a global phenomenon. In other words, tourism has become an essential need of life. Tourism activities do not differentiate between ages, genders or economic conditions, etc. Each tourist has their own view to choose appropriate travel products and services, based on many different factors to satisfy their needs.
In addition, the rapid development of economy and society made some tourism company quality inadvertently reduced due to failing to keep up with the outstanding improve of technologies. Besides, sluggishness, neglecting the transition to adapt to new demand trends of tourists is also the reason that some businesses excluded from the "race" for market share.
In the fourth industrial revolution era, the technology develops itself almost every day, new inventions appeared daily. Among them are calling taxi apps such as Uber, Grab, etc.; online retailer websites such as G-Market, Amazon, Alibaba, etc.; booking hotel online websites such as Airbnb, Hotel.com, agoda, etc. or smartphone applications in real estate, restaurants, education and many other industries.
Obviously, industry 4.0 has put impact on every dimension of industry, including tourism. Five years ago, a trip needs few week preparations, discussing face to face with travel agent, signing a contract, and following the procedure relating to contract liquidation. Recently, those troublesome steps are no longer popular. All steps including searching, selection, confirmation, booking - liquidation / cancellation, payment and evaluation of services ... could be done online conveniently, rapidly and safely.
In addition, tourism habits and trends have changed. Large group travelling has stepped aside for self-sufficiency, individual or small group adventure because all the worries and questions relating to an optimal travel schedule could be found on the internet, without recommendations from any travel agency or organization.
According to TGROUP, tourism products applied for groups, associations and large groups will disappear within 10 years. Instead, self-sufficient and small-group travelling with high demand for high-class services will develop rapidly.
For that reason, in order to catch up with new tourism trends of youth, Tgroup Trade and Tourism Joint Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as TGROUP) was established to deal with smart tourism. Besides, TGROUP will flexibly transform algorithms in the system to keep pace with the development of science and technology, of information technology and specially to provide tourism products satisfying travel needs.
TGROUP Trade and Travel Joint Stock Company is an international travel enterprise, focusing on exploiting Korea and Vietnam tourism market (in & outbound). With experienced staff who have been intensively trained abroad, TGROUP applies advanced technology in developing a system that providing diverse and high-quality tourism services and products (T-Travel).
Besides, TGROUP provides other services including Event Organization (T-Team Building Event); Providing local tourist guides (T-Tourmiso); Importing and trading Korean consumer goods (T-Trade); cafeteria supplying clean tea and coffee in Dalat city (Tea & Coffee); Developing tourist car rental system (T-Transport); Business and hotel development consulting (T-Tourism Advisory).
In addition, social service activities of TGROUP include supporting tourism PhD. students to contact with specialized professors in Korea in order to enhance the development of scientific researches in tourism management and tourism policy in Vietnam (T-Tourism science) as well as providing Korean-Vietnamese cultural and tourism news (T-Times).
The mission of TGROUP is to develop a Smart Tourism Group which has sustainable development and successful business activities, to supply the best tourism services to please customers. Besides, TGROUP wants to share valuable experiences and knowledge received from Korea, the country with TOP tourism economy and advanced technology in the world. TGROUP hopes that our activities could contribute to the socio-economic development of Vietnam as well as Lamdong and Dalat.
Nguyễn Minh Tân (민탄)
CEO & Founder Tgroup Trade & Travel JSC
Name of CEO: NGUYỄN MINH TÂN (민탄)
Date of birth: August, 16th, 1988
1.1. Master's Course, Tourism Science at Hanyang University, Korea from 3/2016 to 2/2018. GPA: 4.19 / 4.5 (96.3/100)
- Thesis topic: “The influence of Sustainable Tourism Policy Implementation Factors on Local Operators’ Policy Acceptance”, score: 97/100
1.2. Korean Language & Culture Program at International Language Institute Hanyang Univeristy from 3/2015 to 3/2016. Certificate of completion the course 4.
1.3. Graduated from Dalat University, Viet Nam (2010).
- Degree: Tourism (Hotel & Restaurant management).
- Thesis topic: "Strategies to develop MICE (Meeting - Incentive - Convention - Exhibition) activities at Hoang Anh Gia Lai - Dalat resort", score: 9/10.
- Reporter at Global News Department, Aju News Cooperation, Seoul, Korea from 3/2018 to present.
- Tourism Produce Development (Part time job), Hana Tour, Seoul, Korea from 6 to 8/2016.
- Official at Tourism Department, Lam Dong Department of Culture, Sports & Tourism (Government), Da Lat, Viet Nam from 7/2013 to 3/2015.
- Director of TM-DV Minh Tan Limited Company (Online Travel Agent), Da Lat, Viet Nam from 6/2012 to 5/2014.
- Sales & Marketing Executive at Vietsovpetro Hotel, Da Lat, Viet Nam from 6/2011 to 6/2013.
- Employee at La Sapinette Hotel (4 star), Da Lat, Viet Nam from 6/2010 to 6/2011.
- Event Executive at Saycheese Company, Hochiminh city, Viet Nam from 9/2009 to 3/2010.
- Employee at Hoang Anh Gia Lai Resort (Tea Resort Dalat), Da Lat, Viet Nam from 3/2009 to 9/2009.
- Appointed to the Scientific Research Council of TOPA Korea (Tourism Policy Research Association) from 3/2023 to present. Three main research aseas including Vietnam - Korea tourism cooperation policy, smart tourism policy and local tourism development policy.
- Participate in scientific research project named BK21 PLUS (Brain Korea) from 9/2016 – 2/2018.
- Co-researcher of the provincial scale projects belongs to Lam Dong Department of Culture, Sport & Tourism:
"Management of tourist accommodations in Lam Dong province" (from 2013 to 2014); "Create structure and develop quality service of tourism in Lam Dong province" (from 2013 to 2014); "Survey human resources of tourism in Lam Dong province" (2014).
- Certificate of Global Hope Scholarship Award, held by Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation Korea, 3/2017.
- Certificate of TOPIK level 3 (149/300), held by President of National Institute for International Education, 2015.
- Certificate of completion Korean language and culture program level 4B, held by International Language Institute Hanyang Univeristy, 2015.
- Certificate of completion Training Course on improving professional knowledge on Tourism, held by The Department of Culture, Sport and Tourism - People's Committee of Lam Dong Province, 2014.
- Certificate of completion Refresher Course to improve professional skills for Hotel Directors, held by The General Department of Tourism - Ministry of Culture, Sport and Tourism, 2013.
- Certificate of merit for achievement in the activities in Communist Youth Union and Student Movements of the University of Dalat in the commission of 2007 - 2009, held by The Executive committee of University of Dalat Communist Youth Union, 2009.
- Cerfiticate of completion Biz-in-life workshop in August 09, 2008, held by The Ministry of Education and Training, associated with Coca-Cola Southeast Asia Inc, 2008.
- Pursue fundamental/ advanced research on Tourism policy.
- Application of theory to develop tourism in Viet Nam.