- About us
Honeymoon in Vietnam 9 Days tour takes you and your beloved to four most scenic and romantic destinations in Vietnam: Da Nang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, and Da Lat.
The honeymoon will be a great starting point for a lasting and happy love.
Especially in order to contribute to the honor double happiness of the couple, as well as to tighten the bond of love in the marriage of new family life, start the sweet and exciting couple life with Honeymoon tour Package at TGROUP.
- Accommodations (5 Star Hotels)
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Airport and land transfers
- Domestic flight tickets: Da Nang – Nha Trang, Da Lat – Ho Chi Minh
- Tour guides
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Visa/ passport
- International flight to and/ or from our countries
- Meals/ drinks not mentioned in program
- Peak season surcharges (if any)
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Upon your arrival at Danang International Airport, our tour guide will be holding a welcome signboard with Paradise Travel & your name outside the baggage claim area and escort you to Ho Chi Minh downtown with a brief introduction en route.
- Check in hotel, Overnight at hotel in Danang.
- Pick up at hotel at 08:00 AM in Da Nang and head out to Ba Na Hills. Take Cable Car which gains 5 world scores to Ba Na hills station. Stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung Pagoda, The Old Villas of French. Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range, visiting Nghinh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Orchid Garden…
- Experience hill climbing train (first and unique funicular in Vietnam) and visit an old French Cellar (Debay Ancient Wine Cellar), flower garden Le Jardin D’amour and Linh Ung Pagoda.
- You should not miss walking on the Golden Bridge amid the foggy hills of the mountain, enjoy the gorgeous view of Da Nang City. Have lunch at restaurant.
- Afternoon: Free time to explore the amusement park and take great pictures before we transfer you to Hoian. Night at hotel in Hoi An.
- This morning, our guide will come to your hotel to take you to start an easy walking tour around the ancient town of Hoi An.
- We will explore the enchanting time-capsule town of Old Hoi An on a walking tour. Visit Tan Ky Old House, Japanese Cover Bridge and Historic & Cultural museum in Hoi An. Continue to explore some Hoi An’s handicraft workshops, and take the chance to explore its many craft and silk shops and the colorful fish and produce market. The town is home to silk markets, Vietnamese food stalls, and talented street performers-all of which are sure charm you.
- Having lunch in a local restaurant before coming back to your hotel.
- After that, It will be your own time to do thing together in Hoi An town or relax on the beach. Overnight at Hoi An resort.
- After breakfast at your hotel, being transferred to Danang airport for a flight to Nha Trang City. When you arrive at the airport, meet your guide and heading to your hotel, enjoy your free time on the beach.
- Breakfast at your hotel, free time for relaxing on beach.
- This morning, our driver and guide will come to your hotel then take you to Da Lat city, the city of love and flowers. Not only Vietnamese but also international tourists couples choose this place for their honeymoon. It takes around 3.5 hours to arrive Da Lat.
- Then you will have lunch at restaurant. After checking in hotel, it is your leisure time to explore this beautiful city.
- 8:00 AM: pick up at hotel and visit Datanla and Prenn waterfalls, two of the many famous waterfalls in Dalat.
- Then visit Truc Lam Buddhist Meditation Monastery and the Robin hill by cable car to get the panorama view of the Da Lat City and enjoy the marvelous sight of the pine-covered valley stretched down to the South.
- Visit the Palace of Bao Dai (the last king of Vietnam) then back to the hotel for lunch.
- Visit traditional hand embroidery workshop XQ. Travelers will have the opportunity to witness firsthand the talent of the skilled artisans of the Da Lat embroidery craft.
- Having lunch at a restaurant.
- Then you visit the Valley of Love, the Flower Garden City, a venue of rare flowers and vibrant colors. Growing and export of flowers is a key economic sector of Dalat.
- Finally stop at Dalat market, tourists have free time for sightseeing and shopping for souvenirs, vegetables, fruit, wool clothing to bring to your family.
- Night at your hotel in Da Lat.
- You are free to enjoy your time in Da Lat until our driver picks you up and transfers you to the airport for a short flight north to Ho Chi Minh.
- Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh, you will be met by your driver to transfer you to your hotel for check in.
- The rest of the day can be spent at your leisure. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
- You have free time until your private car arrives to take you to the airport for your flight home.
- Finnish your tour with us. Goodbye and see you next time!
- Free of charge for child under 5 years accompany with 1 full paying client, sharing room and food with parents. He/ she shall pay for air tickets (if any) and/ or incurred expenses.
- 70% charged for child from 5 – under 11 years accompany with 1 full paying clients, using services as an adult
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate
- Cancel from 5 days before departure: No cancellation fee.
- Cancel from 3~4 days before departure: Tour cancellation fee is 10% of total tour price.
- Cancel from 0~3 days before departure: Tour cancellation fee is 100% of total tour price.
- Tour cancellation time is canculated for business day, excluding Saturday, Sunday and holiday.
- Tour cancellation must be notified directly to TGROUP or by email and must be verified by TGROUP. We do not accept phone cancellation.